LLCCDC wish to employ a part time member of staff to oversee the cleaning of Lybster Community Toilets. The post is initially a 12 month contract. The rate of pay is £9 per hour over 14 hours per week (2 hours per day). The duties will include the following;
|Overview of main duties and responsibilities
| • To carry out cleaning duties as required including sweeping, dusting, wall washing, toilet
cleaning and mopping.
• Use approved cleaning materials in accordance with manufacturers printed instructions and
COSHH Regulations. (Chemicals should NEVER be mixed with other chemicals).
• To be responsible for the care of all cleaning equipment and materials assigned to them.
• To carry out cleaning duties in relation to mopping up spills, bodily fluids and other such
• Where practicable ensure windows and doors are closed and locked when leaving rooms.
• Report to the LLCCDC Manager any defects seen, likely to affect security i.e. broken windows,
• To be aware of their responsibilities for the Health & Safety of themselves and others.
- Experience of working in a cleaning environment
- Ability to work and communicate with people.
- Ability to plan workload, prioritise and carry out tasks efficiently.
- Ability to clean to a high standard.
There are no formal qualifications for this post. Application CV’s are welcomed and the closing date is 14th July 2021. Please send your CV to Tom Briscoe at email@example.com